May 02, 2005

What a Weekend!

That was a crazy one guys. Started out on friday and hung out with my friend Ryan and his friend Mark. We drank some beer while playing some guitar and digereedoo. Fun fun.

Then on Saturday around 2pm, I received a call from a friend (Mike) of mine that was planning a bachelors party for another friend (Alan) that I was planning on going to around 6pm. He asked me if I could pick him up, drive him around Framingham, while he did a scavenger hunt and video record him in the process. Afterward we went to an apartment and drank some more beer. There were strippers and fun was had all around. I then attended another party in Boston with Drew, my brother. T'was a house warming party for some very good friends of ours. I enjoyed a fine hard cider, and by the end of the night we were feeling quite High Spirited.

Sunday I worked a double at the restaurant. Made some tips, learned some more portugese, and actually had a great time.

Well that was my weekend, WHAT DID YALL DO?? (*hint* press the "comments" button)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home